Computer manufactured by Amstrad. Launched in 1985.
|CPU:||Zilog Z80, 4MHz|
|OS:||AMSDOS (ROM) / Locomotive BASIC 1.1 (ROM) / CP/M 2.0 (Disc)|
|Video chip:||Motorola 6845|
|Sound chip:||General Instrument AY-3-8912 (3 channels)|
|Storage:||Built-in 3" disk drive|
Schneider CPC 6128
The CPC 6128 was distributed in Germany by Schneider. The differences was:
- It had the Schneider logo.
- Internal metal shielding.
- Printer port is 36 pin female centronics (instead of PCB edge type).
- Expansion port is 50 pin female centronics (instead of PCB edge type).
- Diskdrive 2 is 36 pin female centronics (35 & 36 unused) (instead of 34 pin PCB edge type).